Friday, December 14, 2007

TOYS - Wave 03 of DC Superheroes from Mattel.


Some pics just surfaced of Mattel's Wave 03 of DC Superheroes. I thought I'd share. These are scans from the new issue of Toyfare.

This line looks to be fantastic. I only have 2 problems.

1 - I have bought most of these figures from DC Direct. So do I really need to buy them again, cause they might look at little cooler and have better articulation? I think everyone knows the answer to that one.

2 - Mattel is producing these. They have a track recored of poor distribution that will kill most of their lines buy the 3rd wave. They have publicly stated that they are trying to re-think their distribution, in order to not have these issues in the future. So I guess well see.


I'll have to see them in person to give them a final rating but for now they look like a

4 of 4 Ass Monkey


No comments: