Sunday, September 30, 2007

Art - Dan Christensen's Art Blog

Thought I'd do an art update today.
Dan Christensen

I discovered Dan's art by doing a google search for some images of the Black Terror believe it or not. Dan is from Arizona but lives and works in France. He's draws a few comics over there, most of which are not published in English. He hopes one day, as do I, to get get his books published over here. The main issue he has run into is that the formatting for comics in France is not the same as here in the states, therefore most publishers here are not interested in changing their formating in fear that stuff won't sell. Stupid. Why does everyone fear change? Anyway, check out Dan's art site and let him know what you think of his art.

p.s. My laptop is about to be in the shop for who knows how long, so I might not be blogging as much this week.

No comments: